Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Job Search Update

Here's the latest info on my job search. I did not get the airport job. It's ok though. They called me this morning and said after considering all the factors, they aren't hiring any of us for the position. They will just bring in a temp if or when they need the help. So, a month and a half of stressing for nothing. At lease no one else got it either.
I've made the first round of cuts for a job with City Center here. It would start sometime in Sept. Who knows what'll happen. For now, I'll just go to interviews when they present themselves, work for Lee part time and collect unemployment if I can.

That's about it for now. Later.

2 comments:

  1. Am sure it's gonna be OK. Frustrating as the dickens though. Be sure to post pics of the cookies and tell everyone about the RS deal next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you know you weren't beat out by someone else. Still praying for you. I know how tough it can be.

    ReplyDelete