Saturday, February 28, 2009

Up Again

I seem to be having a bad week this week. Maybe it's because I'm depressed. I don't know.
I haven't been able to sleep well at night. That is definitely not normal for me though. I think being out of work and stressed about money is probably why. But I'm not sure.

I love my new blog design Nat did for me. It's great!

Maybe I'll start writing about all my jobs I'm applying for. I'm over 400 by now. It's really depressing. Maybe not. I'll just get more depressed if I think about it.

I'm going to try to get some sleep now. Stay tuned for more exciting adventures!

2 comments:

  1. I have nights like those too. Keep your chin up. Heavenly Father is in control. He's just waiting for that PERFECT job to come into play. Love ya!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sleeping doesn't help. Believe me, I know! I'm hoping and praying that something comes soon for you. I think the best thing right now is to really make use of the down time in your home. Clean, organize, cook and love those kids.

    ReplyDelete