Monday, March 2, 2009

It's Monday

Allrighty. It is now Monday morning. I am determined to get something constructive done today and this week, even if it kills me.

I have a 3rd interview with a position I really hope I get. It is between me and one other chick. The interview is tomorrow at 11:45am with the owner of the company. I am excited about this job possibility. It is in Boulder City at the airport there. The commute would be great! I would be an admin. assistant to the owner and three other managers. The company has helicopters and airplanes for tours of the Grand Canyon. The pay would be very good considering what is being offered now. Again, I am really excited for this job. We'll see I guess.

Also, I was able to finally get our treadmill set up this weekend. I am going to start walking today. At least 30 minutes to start, but who knows, it might be more! I really want to get off all the meds I have to take to stay alive. I've tried everything but exercise, so this is it folks. It's do or die time!

I've got to get busy now so stay tuned for more exciting adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your interview tomorrow as well as your journey to good health. I wish I was able to have a little more variety around here. You're gonna love when the new pool is opened. I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good luck tomorrow. I'll be nervous so be sure to call as soon as it's over. Dad is the treadmill king right now. He is walking 30 minutes every weekday morning and it's beginning to show. I've gained 8 pounds! I have problems just rolling out of bed and he is mister chipper mood!

    ReplyDelete