Saturday, March 21, 2009

A new family member



We recently acquired a new addition to our already large family. His name is Dallas.
He is a pure bred Russian Blue cat. He is a beautiful gray/blue color with green eyes.
He is 11 months old and was free. His previous owners were moving and didn't want him anymore, so we got him.

The good thing is that he is very affectionate and loveable. He loves (okay, tolerates) Zane. He gets along with the dogs and loves to be pet. I think everyone in the family likes him. He is a welcome addition to our home.

3 comments:

  1. It is not a trash messege, I found the blog by myself cuz I dont know how to use that kind of trash tool, so plz do do me a favor. Thanks a lot!
    By the way, your new member of the family is quite cute!


    Hello there, I'm from Taiwan, Republic of China. Could you please do me a favor?

    I'm a student from Taiwan.

    I'm doing a thesis about international traveler's thought about Taiwan.
    The aim target is American.
    Could you please help me to fill out the questionary on the website:
    http://www.my3q.com/home2/266/maryflower/95187.phtml

    Thanks a lot. : )

    By the way, Betty is my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallas is pretty! I'll get over to meet him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dallas is a very pretty cat. Unfortunately this means no more movie nights at your place because of the cat.

    ReplyDelete